DOWNLOAD MOVIES HERE

luni, 6 decembrie 2010

Gigabyte G31M-ES2C

Author Version 10.6.4-10.6.5
File Size Compatible with
10.5.x No
Yes
10.6.x (64-bit) Yes
File Size File Size 4.93 MB
Downloads Downloads 99

Download
This is a package for Giagbyte G31m-ES2C rev 2.3 with lan and audio,dsdt patched and some fixes.To enable graphics install chameleon rc5 and enable graphics in your bootplist.

GraphicsEnabler
Yes

Put fakesmc and LegacyHDA to Extra/Extensions.Put AppleHDA,Elliotforce and AtherosL1 to System/Library/Extensions rebuild caches and restart.Don't blame me if your computer explodes.

1 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

hi there men! i´m stock in my hackintosh is already working but still no audio and still no lan driver, can u tell me PLEASE! please! how to make it work?? the osx is hazard osx 10.6.2 i hope u can give me some tip my mail reyfx@hotmail.com