DOWNLOAD MOVIES HERE

miercuri, 26 ianuarie 2011

Nokia 2330 classic iSync plug-in 0.3

About Nokia 2330 classic iSync plug-in
This plug-in for iSync 3.0 will enable you to synchronise contacts (including photos), calendar events and tasks between your mobile ‘phone and your Mac. It should definitely be compatible with Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), and probably 10.4 (Tiger) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard) as well. 

I created this plug-in from scratch using Apple’s iSync Plug-in Maker (included with XCode) and it works for me, and I have had one or two reports that it works for other people. I hope it works for you too. E-mail me if it doesn’t (contact details on my website).

Download Details

Company:
Alexander Atkins
Version:
0.3
Post Date:
February 1, 2010
License:
Freeware
File Size:
227K
URL Type:
Download
Download ID:
27787
 
Download227K

0 comentarii: